The best Seychelles Reiseführer [recommendation]
You're planning a trip to the Seychelles and it is the right travel guide for the Seychelles is still missing? After almost 10 years travelling, living and Working in the Seychelles, I know this is a destination like no other in the world.
I recently published my own Seychelles travel guide. Written with much love and a personal touch, he is the ideal companion for your trip to the Seychelles. At 420 pages, I bring you my favorite of the Islands, show you what you represent for me, as you are planning your island hopping and what you all can do. Honest and subjective – of a Seychelles expert!
- More info about my book
Alternatively, there is also, of course, a few more Seychelles travel guide, you can't but still my compare. As well as on the Blog, you will find in the book of my personal experiences, Insider tips, and over 250 favorite places. Usual travel guide is researched in just a few weeks. For me there are several years, three of them I even lived on the little island of La Digue. Extensive experience in the field of travel planning, I could also collect my 1-year-old activity in the case of a Seychelles tour operator.
There are of course a few more guides, I don't want to deprive you of course.
- Travel guide of Seychelles, of DUMONT (344 pages, new edition of 2017)
- The Seychelles of MERIAN moments (192 pages)
- Island|Trip to the Seychelles by Thomas bark Meier (144 pages)
- Seychelles of POLYGLOT (144 pages, new edition of 2017)
- Seychelles by MERIAN live! (128 pages)
- Marco Polo Travel Guide Seychelles (144 Pages)
Seychelles travel guide – my recommendations
More about the Seychelles read
- My perfect Seychelles packing list
- Seychelles trip the pharmacy – this should be in the Luggage
Note: The Links on this page are Affiliate Links. The prices don't change for You, of course, but I get a small Commission if you buy something. So to speak, as in the case of refer-a-friend friends.